Our SportLine range of mattress is made up of lavish layers throughout, starting with the top fabric, which is a 37.5 technology, which restores body heat, plus cools it, to ensure there is a regulation. SportLine comes with a 3D border to allow air circulation to keep the interior of the mattress dry and cool. . It also has large hand made in factory handles, which mean the regular rotation is kept, in order for longevity of the SportLine.
• No heat retentive properties
• Sense of weightlessness
• When laid on mattress there is minimum movement and maximum support
• Cooling sensation if formed with the technology
• Zero Gravity contours to the body and supports the natural curves
• Pressure relieving
• Longevity due to the unique development
• Zero gravity ensures the body is well adjusted and helps the nights rest
• Many Zero gravity have a 3D air flow borders to ensure breathability
Some of the Zero Gravity range have hand side stitching to ensure edge to edge support
• A unique development not available anywhere else right now
The mattresses have 4 to select from, starting with a 1000 pocket count, which is a soft to medium feel, onto a 1500 which gives a medium to firm feel, then a 2000 pocket count, which gives a firm feel and finally the ultimate astonishment mattress is the 4000 pillow top, which is luscious feeling when lying on.
Sign up to hear from us about SportLine information, stockists, and devlopments.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
WF12 9AN, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
09:00 – 17:00